My life has been pretty crazy after baby Camille’s arrival, just trying to find time for myself, my husband – for us, my work, my friends and for the little things I’ve been meaning to catch up on has been a challenge. It hasn’t and still isn’t easy, but I wouldn’t have it any other way. Because, when I stop to reflect, I’m so thankful for and feel incredibly blessed for everything in my life. After becoming a mom to Chloe, I’ve been trying to balance everything in my life. Now after becoming a mom to Chloe and Camille, more than trying to find a balance, I’m just trying to do my best and enjoy all the precious moments. Time passes too quickly, so instead focusing so much on how to balance my life while all the time passes, I’m trying to focus more on enjoying these moments because I can’t believe my first daughter Chloe is already almost 2 years old!
Also, I can’t believe we’re already at the end of 2016. I’ve teamed up with McDonald’s to pause and enjoy a sweet #MOMent with McDonald’s Peppermint Mocha this holiday season and share 10 things I am thankful for this year:
(Chloe waiting for Daddy, because he’s taking too long lol)
1. I am thankful for my best friend and my husband, James. I literally don’t know what I would do without him, the past 2 years have been a roller coaster of emotions and craziness (mostly my craziness!) as new parents. He’s taught and continues to teach me patience and strength in our journey together.
2. I am thankful for my daughters, Chloe and Camille. God has blessed us with 2 amazing daughters. I still look at them and can’t believe that I’m a mother to these two beauties! They bring so much happiness into our lives, and make us want to become better each day.
3. I am thankful for my parents. After becoming a parent myself, I understand my own parents much more clearly, I’m also much more appreciative of them – all their sacrifices and hard work in raising me.
4. I am thankful for my in-laws. They are always open to help watch Chloe (and now Camille) and they have so much love to give, I’m so thankful that Chloe and Camille get to grow up with their grandparents love.
5. I am thankful for my friends, and especially my mommy friends. It’s so important to have a good support system, and I am thankful for each one of my friends.
6. I am thankful to be able to be a working mother and have weekends off.
7. I am thankful for health. Health is the most important thing, without it you can’t do anything.
8. I am thankful for our home and warm beds we sleep on every night.
9. I am thankful, truly just thankful for everything.
10. I am thankful for luck, because I truly feel so lucky in all aspects of my life.