HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE: LAST MINUTE STOCKING STUFFERS – I’m sort of a mess when it comes to the holidays, the feel-good, happy kind-of-a-mess. Christmas is literally one week away and I still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do – for friends and family – so I made a short list of items and thought I’d share them with you.
- A good set of pajamas are so important, it makes you feel good at night before going to bed, I just got a pair of these Marigot Collection pajamas and I’m getting them for a friend too!
- I love a good pair of tights, especially if they have an attached angle sock with arch support and sculpted cushioning, duh! These are from Bootights.
- I love my basics and know everyone needs a good white tee, from Everlane.
- The Little Market gives opportunity to artisans all over the world, this white water resistant hand made tray from Bolivian artisans is such a cute home decor piece.
- A simple, yet chic floral crystal necklace piece is a staple piece for any girls closet, I love this piece from PUBLIK
- SKII – need I say more? I’m getting this for my mom (and me, hehe)
- A cute ring set, designer-esque yet, affordable is a win-win situation in my book, love this 4 stacked ring set from PUBLIK
- I love glitter, especially during the holidays, theses Keds x Katespade NY pair is so fancy!
- Another beauty brand that I love is Sisley, it’s a little on the pricier side but hey, we girls, have to take care of our face!
What are your favorite items to gift your friends and family?
Love, Joo Kim